The following is the advice given by a headhunting company. Here are 8 things not to do:
1. Don't act domineering. Even if you are busy, you should take some time to talk to headhunters or call them back. Even if you are not satisfied with the position they offer you, or you have a better choice, don't be too indifferent to headhunters. Headhunters are always useful for everyone, and it's also helpful to talk more with headhunters.
2. Don't surprise the headhunter. The more important, don't surprise the headhunter's customers. If there are deficiencies in your resume, it is recommended to communicate with the headhunter before being indirectly informed by the headhunter.
3. Don't neglect the preparations. During the interview, some candidates will use the first 10 minutes to ask some basic questions about the position and company they are looking for. In fact, whether in the eyes of headhunters or companies, candidates who can conduct a separate survey often make a better impression.
4. Don't dress casually. Headhunting consultants are looking for elite talents. They always look less formal in T-shirts and cotton pants. If your prospective employer likes leisure taste, you can dress a little more casually after the first interview, but the interview must pay attention to clothes.
5. Don't neglect your manners. Every word, gesture or tone you use will be noticed when meeting with a headhunter. If you don't want to show some indecent talk in front of customers, don't show it to headhunters.
6. Don't tell the headhunter what you need. Headhunters don't want to hear about your annual salary. What they want to hear is how you can prove your worth.
7. Don't say the following. After reading a recruitment, many candidates will say, "this position seems to be set up for me." For whatever reason, candidates who say such words are usually eliminated. It is often because they want to show themselves too much, or want to change the status quo, and this move is too impatient.
8. Don't say anything beautiful but meaningless. Headhunters tend to be interested in candidates who seem more difficult to convince. Headhunters are willing to talk to people who feel happy and successful about their current job, but at the same time, they are open to the new position proposed by headhunters and think that it may be a new stage in their career. In any case, facing choices is facing opportunities. Procrastination is a hassle for both headhunters and clients, and it's easy to feel like you're indecisive.
The above is the detailed introduction of Shandong headhunting company. I hope it will be helpful to you If you have any questions, please contact us We will provide you with professional service http://www.garage-1.com