Generally speaking, headhunters will conduct a comprehensive background survey of the recommended candidates after the interview. Objective and accurate grasp of talent background, in order to minimize the risk of employment, reduce the loss of enterprises, and effectively protect the interests of corporate brand, employees, customers and shareholders.
Combined with the case of Xianda headhunting company in the past ten years, it mainly involves the following contents:
1. Identity and household registration information: after the candidate authorizes, the identity card, household registration, passport and other contents shall be compared with the official data to verify the authenticity of the identity information provided.
2. Degree: verify the academic background provided by candidates through the degree certification center of the Ministry of education and school files at home and abroad to verify the authenticity of the degree.
3. Professional qualification: compare the candidates' professional qualification information one by one through official system, license issuing agency and other channels to verify the authenticity of candidates' professional qualifications.
4. Work experience: interview the work units provided one by one through relevant channels, and directly or indirectly interview with the original direct leaders, colleagues and HR to understand the service time, position, performance, salary, work ability and performance of candidates. According to the evaluation results, judge whether they are competent, and evaluate the future development direction.
5. Commercial conflict of interest: verify whether the candidates are legal persons, shareholders, directors, senior executives and non competition of other companies through formal system inquiry.
6. Bad records: after the candidate is authorized, check and compare the bad records of the candidate through the official database legally and in compliance to understand the potential behavior, moral, credit and other risks of the candidate. Such as drug abuse, drug abuse, Internet commodity blacklist, etc.
7. Litigation records: connect with relevant databases, query the criminal and litigation records of candidates through cases; fully understand the potential legal risks of candidates.
Headhunters' background investigation of candidates is not limited to the above. In practice, they can carry out background investigation on candidates according to the requirements of employers, so as to save costs and improve the quality of recruitment.
The above is a detailed introduction of the main contents of the background investigation of the candidates by Jinan headhunting company. To learn more, please click http://www.garage-1.com